We can’t get over this kitchen transformation. Our St. Paul homeowner wanted to freshen up their kitchen, but their cabinets were in great shape. So save the cabinets (and money) and just add paint. They turned to Painterati to paint their dark stained cabinets into a more modern color.
- Painted Kitchen Cabinets and Walls
Wall Paint Colors:
- Benjamin Moore Calm
Cabinet Paint Colors:
The Painterati Difference:
- Sprayed enamel paint in off-site spray booth with specialized drying racks.
One of the benefits of working with Painterati is that we take your cabinet doors off-site, to our shop in Maple Grove, that is equipped with a professional spray booth and cabinet drying racks. This method is more efficient and produces a higher quality finish than traditional brush or roller painting, plus, it ensures a dust-free even finish while keeping your home livable. Once the doors are painted, they will be returned to your home and installed.
Before and After Photos:
Some of the benefits of hiring Painterati:
- Quality: We use high-quality paints and primers and have skilled and knowledge painters to apply them correctly. This ensures that your cabinets will have a durable, long-lasting finish.
- Efficiency: We can paint your cabinets quickly and efficiently, minimizing the disruption to your home life.
- Cleanliness: We have a 10-step prep and clean process that our painters follow to protect your home from dust and paint fumes, and we will clean up thoroughly finished.
Benefits of enamel paint:
- Durability: Enamel paint is highly durable and resistant to chipping and scratching. This makes it ideal for high-traffic areas like kitchens.
- Longevity: Enamel paint is also long-lasting, so you won't have to repaint your cabinets as often as you would if you used a different type of paint.
- Easy to clean: Enamel paint is easy to clean and maintain. Simply wipe down your cabinets with a damp cloth to remove dirt and grime.
If you're looking to update your kitchen cabinets with a fresh coat of enamel paint, we would love to help.
Schedule an estimate to get started.